Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Hamblin...


Jesse and I are doing our best to prepare for our biggest life event so far - the birth of our first child. That's right, after 3 years of trying to conceive, the Lord has blessed us with our first little girl. She is due to arrive November 24th so her and my niece, Adaya, may have the same birthday! I am currently 27 weeks and things are going really well. I love to feel her squirm around in my belly and we both can't wait to see her little face for the first time. We have decided to name her Maci Lynn. I still have days, after almost 7 months, that I am just overwhelmed at the idea of finally becoming a mommy. As much as I want to say my faith was strong in the Lord, I had my days that I gave up on ever having a child of my own. Now that it's a reality, I am so humbled that I ever doubted God's power. He has a plan, He knows what's best and, in the end, He knew that we'd be more satisfied if we were patient with Him - and we are! It is a wonderful time in our life to be having a baby. So, I have a picture of my belly so you can see our little miracle.

No comments:

a pic of me

a pic of me
Jesse took this picture while I was sitting on some steps at Texas Tech!!

This blogspot

I have just set up this here blogspot so I'm still trying to figure out how to arrange it! Give me some time and I'll work out all the kinks. It took me long enough to figure out myspace - I don't know what I was thinking, starting up a new site :) Anyway, hang in there and I'll have this thing beautiful in no time!