Thursday, February 21, 2008

A beautiful day in Arizona

On the 18th, Jesse and I went for a hike at the Superstition Mountains. It had recently rained and I couldn't believe how green everything was. It was such a beautiful day! We took our time and looked at everything. We stopped at one point and climbed up a giant, red rock and ate lunch. Then we headed back down.

It just always amazes me that people could possibly not believe in God. Just looking around at all the beauty of the earth is enough for me to know that nothing happened by accident. We serve a great God who wants us to enjoy all the beauty He's laid out for us.




Anyway, we had a great time and I've attached a few pictures for your enjoyment!!

No comments:

a pic of me

a pic of me
Jesse took this picture while I was sitting on some steps at Texas Tech!!

This blogspot

I have just set up this here blogspot so I'm still trying to figure out how to arrange it! Give me some time and I'll work out all the kinks. It took me long enough to figure out myspace - I don't know what I was thinking, starting up a new site :) Anyway, hang in there and I'll have this thing beautiful in no time!