Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007!!











We had a wonderful day this year. It will be our last in Lubbock and we were able to spend it with some wonderful friends. Not only was the day wonderful, it also started to snow! It was the most picture perfect Thanksgiving. We prepared lots of wonderful dishes and ate until we were stuffed. I am really going to miss the cold when we are back in Arizona, but I am happy that we had the opportunity to experience such a wonderful time this year! Here are a few pictures from our day. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola, mi nombre es Fredy Omar.

Vivo en Colombia, Villavicencio - Meta.

Soy Ing. Agrónomo y me gusta la naturaleza.

Le mi blog: http://focm88.blogspot.com puede ver fotos de los Llanos Orientales (ríos, viviendas, llanos, selvas, etc.).

Lo envío como anónomo porque no puede enviarlo de otra manera.

Chao,

Fredy Omar

a pic of me

a pic of me
Jesse took this picture while I was sitting on some steps at Texas Tech!!

This blogspot

I have just set up this here blogspot so I'm still trying to figure out how to arrange it! Give me some time and I'll work out all the kinks. It took me long enough to figure out myspace - I don't know what I was thinking, starting up a new site :) Anyway, hang in there and I'll have this thing beautiful in no time!