Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Camping trip, October, 2007














































Jesse and I went camping at White River Lake in Texas this weekend. We went with our frineds, Corey and Summer and their kids, Kobie and Cohen. It was a wonderful weekend and went very smoothly. The kids (who are 6 and 3) had a wonderful time and were perfect angels on their first camping trip. It was so nice to get away from TV, traffic, work and school for a couple of days. I think it's important for everyone to take a few days to themselves to regroup and refresh. Also, it helps to remember and appriciate the simple things in life. Here are a couple of pictures from the trip. I hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

Aaron James said...

Looks like fun. I haven't been camping in 5 years. Maybe when you move back we can all go.

a pic of me

a pic of me
Jesse took this picture while I was sitting on some steps at Texas Tech!!

This blogspot

I have just set up this here blogspot so I'm still trying to figure out how to arrange it! Give me some time and I'll work out all the kinks. It took me long enough to figure out myspace - I don't know what I was thinking, starting up a new site :) Anyway, hang in there and I'll have this thing beautiful in no time!